Born February 18th 1988
From Toulouse, France and Oslo, Norway. Currently based in Oslo.
As you can see from the projects in my portfolio, my main interests are documentary, reportage and travel photography but I also work commercially, albeit a lot less than in the start of my career in 2010. I generally don't work for free, but make exceptions (or discounts) for NGO's, nonprofits or great creative projects.
When I'm not taking pictures I work for Doctors Without Borders (for now, as a fundraiser).
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to work with me, publish my work or if you're just curious about something.
- Petapixel (web)
- Wall Street International magazine
- "The Hitchhiker Diaries" in A New Type of Imprint (print)
- The Photography Talk Show (podcast)
- HJA (Oslo inside Out) (web)
- Beirut and her lost identity on Al Arte Magazine (web)
- l'Orient le jour (newspaper)
- Lemonade magazine (web)
- "what it takes to hitchhike" Gate-37 (web)
- 4 question with questrezine (web)
- Ecotraveller (web)
- "Talent" Fotografi (magazine)
- Winner of Fotografi's 2017 Portfolio prize (print)
- The Culture Trip "10 Norwegian photographers you should know"
- Creative Drum "Our Top 11 Nordic Photographers of 2014"
- CNN travel "10 Tumblr sites that make travel more interesting"
- The Kindergarten Collective published in Circa mag (print)
- Whitness this
- "Man hitchhikes from Norway to Beirut" beirut.com (web)
- Featured in the Tumblr spotlight for photographers (2013)
- Featured in the tumblr tuesday selection by tumblr staff, February 2013
- "Photographer Documents Hitchhiking from Oslo to Beirut in Photos" on laughing squid
- "Photographer Sébastian Dahl hitchhikes from Oslo To Beirut, a trip of 10.000 kilometers, 112 vehicles, many countries and even more pictures." estiasis.com
- article on blog baladi